21 Kasım 2014 Cuma


HORROR OF THE BIG PITON

Saved his dog from the big piton like this.

The big piton will swallow to a man's dog in India, Karnataka. But the man saved his dog.

The views had recorded second by second with a mobile phone camera. The big piton wrapped to the dog. The big piton will tighten and strangulate. Owner of the dog came to the help of.

The peasant was on the safe side. He stayed out of. He striked again by again with stick in his hand. The piton amazed. It loosened to its body slowly. So, the dog escaped in between.

The dog barked zestily. The piton lost between the bushes fast.

(Source: Bugün newspaper, 19 November 2014, Wednesday)

I like this news. Because this articel tells to zoolatry. The man love his dog. But the piton is very awful. If I were his, I'm afraid from the piton. Also, he wasn't afraid any. This is a big courage. He acted very shrewd. I amazed that: How didn't the piton afraid? I think, snakes eat to every thing. And snakes are ruthless. I amazed the piton's reaction.You can watch the video below:





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder