15 Kasım 2014 Cumartesi



MEDIA LITERACY AND ME...

What were your expectations from ENG - T 401before you took it?

I took courses of English in like manner until today. I think, there was a mistake. We were starting from same subjects, again. But, I thought before the this course. This course will help me more than the other courses. Because this course concentreted above the pratic. Actually, I didn't expect it would be so difficult. Because, I took courses of English in like manner. This course is different from the other courses. This course is more difficult and more professional than the other courses. Both in this case came up to my expectations, both in this case didn't come up to my expectations.

What have you learnt so far?

I have learnt so far things are: What is the media and media literacy? What are the media devices? How does it help people? Which in cases had invaded rules of the media literacy? Media literacy helps to people detection media. How should headlines in the newspapers? What we should attention when reading newspapers? What are the important elements in cartoons? How had used to these elements? What are the devices in new media? How had done the website analysis? How had done the blog analysis? How had wrotten the blog? What is the podcasting? How had used the podcasting? How had analysis to films and scenes?

How do you think this course can be improved?

The students should be enterprising. They should search. They should read to English texts. So, they will stand in good stead. The teachers should perform on application. There is speaking mainly.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder